Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Glacial Light"

"Glacial Light - Bugaboos" 
-work in progress-
acrylic on canvas
24" x 36"

Here is my latest attempt at capturing the magical spirit of the Bugaboo Mountains in British Columbia. I can't stop dreaming about this amazing place and have been forever changed by its beauty, 
its life force.

Painting up there on the mountaintop has awakened something deep within and I feel like I must keep exploring this place in paint until I have nothing left to say. Somehow I don't think that day will ever come and that's a good thing! 

Thank you Robert Genn for showing me the Bugaboos. If not for you I would never have experienced the wonder of these mountains!  I've learned so much from you through our time there and also from your Twice Weekly Newsletters on The Painter's Keys website.
http://painterskeys.com/

Now back to the easel I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...