Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, December 18, 2011

This Place Where We Live ~ Autumn Marsh, Radiance & Winding Creek


"Autumn Marsh"
oil
30" x 40"

These 3 images complete my collection of oils currently on display at the Fort Frances Museum until mid January. "This Place Where We Live" has been an exciting journey in my life and 
I thank you for being a part of it. 
I have received many emails from around this incredible world of ours from people who have been following my artistic journey.  Many have expressed they must now put 
Canada on their travel list. 
Wonderful!
Now to get on with my busy day ahead. Time to decorate the tree whilst listening to Bing or Burl. 
Merry Christmas everyone!


"Radiance"
oil
24" x 18"



"Winding Creek"
oil
14" x 11"

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that there's an angel in the sky of "Radiance"? Love that when that happens!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...