Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back to Reality


Doorway to the Past
 
I have now arrived home and still trying to get my sleep patterns back on track. The luggage has been unpacked and clothes washed. Again I took too many things and vow not to make that mistake again!

It’s back to work for me this week and I have to say the biggest adjustment has been to not have a pen or brush in my hand every day. I do hope for this one day to be my reality, but in the meantime am happy to get back to my “real” job. There is much to prepare for the busy season ahead and again would like to acknowledge my Northwoods staff and my family for picking up the slack so that I could pursue my creative dream.

Of course the bookkeeping part of my reality I could do without. That really is the other side of the brain stuff!!

Ancient Window
I have gone through my sketchbooks now filled with images and words. I met so many interesting people along the way and there is still much I would like to share with you about my latest adventure.

I have decided to keep this blog going and invite you to come back for future updates.

In the meantime here are a couple more sketches I completed while in Italy and Croatia.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...